Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sweet But Healthy

It’s Time for something sweet but healthy.


This is actually a fruit that is not found in Malaysia. The fruit is available in China and it is known as 香瓜. How should I translate, fragrant fruit? I used the translator to translate it and it stated ‘muskmelon’. After running through Wikipedia, I found nothing from the muskmelon list that is similar to this fragrant fruit.

It tastes quite similar to the honeydew and looks kinda the same as honeydew. However, it is not honeydew. It is about the size of huge Fuji Apples or a little bigger than Fuji Apples. fragrant and very sweet. Available at all seasons in China but those produced during the summer is tastier.

12 comments:

若水 said...

wow! wish i could try some, fragrant and sweet is tempting.

Little Inbox said...

Looks good! I wish I can try it one day. :)

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Look nice,will try it out when i visit to China in one day.

choi yen said...

I tot it was same with honeydew~~ ;P

Big Boys Oven said...

looks nice, sweetly described!

Wilson Ng said...

tempting indeed... must try one day

Rebecca Saw said...

oh? so in misa how?? cant buy?

squall said...

why din't bring some back to malaysia for me...hehe...

Asian Traveler said...

Too bad, I've been to China but I never seen this fruit. Looks delectable.

ling239 said...

looks like the rock melon/ honey dew family...^_^

daphne said...

Looks very yummy-must remember to try it!! I thought it was honeydew!

Chris said...

yeah, i will try..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...