Friday, July 31, 2009

Foodies

Foodies

3 Meals of Goodness
A Whiff of lemongrass
All About Yum
Babe in the City -KL
backStreetGluttons
Bangsar Babe
Big Boys Oven
Big Fish Chin
Black Tie, White Lie
Brought up 2 Share
Cari Makan in PJ
Da Wheel of Life & Happiness
Dish With Vivien
Drewnity
Eat First Think Later
Eat Only Lar!
Everyday Food I love
Food Point of Interest
Have Your Cake and Eat It Too
Ipoh Mali talak Sombong
KampungboyCitygal
ling239の咖啡花园
Living in Food Heaven
Lots of CRaVings
Masak-masak
More Than Words
Motormouth From Ipoh
My Love • My Food
Nasi Lemak Lover
Places and Foods
Precious Pea
Rasa Malaysia
Raymond & foods
She bakes & she cooks
Sloppy Chic
So Much Food, So Little Stomach
Squall
Sugar Bean
Sweets for My Sweet Tooth
The Sweet Spot
The Gastronomic Diary
Tummy Thoughts
Vkeong
What2See: Best of Penang Food
Witch’s Venting Burrow
You Get What You Give ... Sometimes

5 comments:

email2me said...

You forgot about me :(

ai wei said...

opppps, sorry and thanks for reminding. ady added you in :)

Vivien said...

hi,
please add me to your list

http://www.dishwithvivien.com/

thanks

Everyday Food I Love said...

Ai Wei, can you add us to you foodies list too
http://www.everydayfoodilove.com/

Thank you so much...muack
From: Angeline

Angeline said...

Ai Wei, can you please add us to your foodies list too :)
www.everydayfoodilove.com

Thank you so much...muack
From: Angeline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...