For the whole afternoon, I was experimenting and playing with this new recipe which I got from a Chinese newspaper. I have bought the ingredients in mid of last month and finally I have time for this new recipe. I have made about 12 pieces and the ingredients were cost less than Rm12 while out there selling Rm2 to 2.30 per piece.
Before removing the tarts from the mould.
I was a bit greedy. I have put a bit too much of the cream cheese mixture into each tart base. There seemed to have bit over filling. Next time I will reduce the filling for each and this means that I can make more tarts with the extra fillings.
I love this. It tasted so cheesy and the base and fillings were cooked just nice.
Recipe for blueberry cheese tart
Milk powder 15g
Castor sugar 30g
Tart fillings A:
Cream cheese 250g
Castor sugar 60g
Tart fillings B:
Lemon essence few drops
Blueberry filling sauce few
1. Firstly, beat the tart base’s ingredients smoothly into dough.
2. Then separate them into small portions and place inside the moulds according to the shape of the moulds.
3. Next, use a fork to poke all over the base and send them into the oven. Bake at 150 °C for 10minutes.
4. beat the ingredients Tart fillings A into fluffy and smooth. Then add in a few drops of lemon essence.
5. Place the filling into each tart base at about 90% full. Add on a little Blueberry filling sauce. Use a toothpick to mix up the blueberry and the cream cheese. You may make some drawing as well.
6. Lastly, place the tart into the oven again and bake at 180 °C for 15minutes.